Friday, October 17, 2008

Thnaksgiving weekend - Part 1

The lighter side of the weekend!

We went to Saskatoon for the Thanksgiving weekend for my cousin Tannis's wedding. It was a beautiful wedding. And we had a lot of fun. But here are some photos that make us smile.
Casey & Eric had to stop along the way, and they went right outside my window. So that warranted a photo. Guess what they are doing?
At the ceremony, Sara was taking pictures and she told me to make a goofy face, so this is what she got. (We werent allowed to take pics during the ceremony, so we goofed around waiting for it to start)
Here is Sara. Now she is always making a grumpy face when I try to take a picture, so her challenge was to smile!!!!!
Jada got this awesome sucker at the reception, and she wanted me to take a picture of it. So I did.

1 comment:

Colleen said...

I love the pictures that made you smile... but the boys one is a little x-rated, don't you think?
:o)