Thursday, October 9, 2008

Pimp My Wagon

I am forever posting about all the girlie stuff that goes on in this house! I love it all! But, I feel it is about time that I posted about the boy stuff goin on here! I ventured outside yesterday to see what Eric & Bradley (boy across the street) were up to. Well, to my surprise they where being very boyish! Heehee!
First I noticed that they had gathered all the bags of leaves for our yard, Brad's yard and they neighbor down the street's yard (which Sara raked & baged with a friend). They had made a fort out of all the bags of leaves. Creative, yes! Big mess later, Oh yeah!
Next, well what where they doing, but pimpin out Brads wagon! Yup, spray painted the inside red! Pinstriping down the sides (duck tape). License plate on the back. (black hockey tape) muffler (pipe, secured with white hockey tape, black hockey tape, and scotch tape) Mags on wheels (duck tape) The leaf bag holder wedged into the wagon for roll bars. Then they proceeded to tie it to Bradley's bike with an old tire tube. Bradley bikes, Eric rides. Oh man! I just smile and love watching them be creative with their tools. (Oh and Casey had to get in on the action too. Big kids at play)


Now...I'm off to take Jada & Lexi to their music lessons!

1 comment:

Colleen said...

LOL!
That's Waaay too cool!! :o) I love it. More boy stuff please!