Sunday, October 5, 2008

Murder Mystery

So, I have missed blogging A LOT! So lets start back with Colleen's 30th Birthday party! It was so much fun! She did a Murder Mystery! I cant wait till I turn 30 now. She's so great at doing party's. We had never been to one of these suppers before, and unfortunetly Casey ended up having to work this day, so I went solo. Colleen's parents did a wonderful job hosting the party and served a fabulous meal. I came to realize that I like asparagus during that dinner and have made it at home twice already since then. The game is like playing "clue" only in real life. It was fun to dress up. I got to be a reporter and wear a really funky hat. I feel like I am rambling aimlessly about this and maybe I should just stop.




1 comment:

Colleen said...

:o) You were the best reporter ever! And the hat was awesome on you.