Friday, October 17, 2008

Christmas Card Workshop

I held a stamp-a-stack Christmas card workshop last night and it went so well. The ladies made 2 each of the cards for a total of 6 and they made 4 tags. I am so excited that I get to do another workshop with the same cards tomorrow in Assiniboia with my mom. I feel so relaxed and in my element when I can be sharing my love for making cards, and being creative. The tags, we got to use the scallop circle punch, and the crop-a-dile with some eyelets.
Red Snowflake Card had some scallop edge punch (NEW), embossing and brayering.
Swirl Pearl Card had some coloring with markers and sponge daubing edges with a strategic placement of pearl.
Christmas Tree Sparkle card had the use of the white craft ink pad, and the two-way glue with glitter.

So sorry some of you had to miss it. Next one is tentatively Nov. 14!! Check my stampin up website at http://www.shayne.stampinup.net/ for more details. And if I havent been contacting you about the dates and you would like me to, let me know.

1 comment:

Colleen said...

I love them! Can't wait to make my own...