Sunday, October 5, 2008

A girlie weekend...

Sara had a friend over for a sleep over this weekend, and she had some fun stuff planned. First the girls did face mask. Hmmm... They smelt like strawberry & cream. But no facial is complete with out cucumbers on your eyes.
Then Sara & I ventured into a new territory. We waxed Sara's legs for the first time EVER!! I did mine first, just to remember what it felt like. Yup, I remembered right, it HURT! I told Sara that she would tell me she hates me once we started. Yup, I was right again. Sara made it to the end of one leg and looked at me with teary eyes and said "Yup, Mom you where right I do hate you right now" But she was smiling. So we took a break and did the second leg the next day. Now you may want to know why I tortured my daughter, instead of taking the easy road of shaving. Well let me tell you. I have been doing research of other mom's of girls. And it seemed to be a concensus that if you start with waxing and conitnue, then their hair doesnt grown back coarse, dark and pokey like ours does now. Instead, their hairs grows back fair and is less and less. Now this is just what I have been hearing, so dont blast me for repeating what I have heard.



Whow, she's a tough cookie. But now that it is all over with for this time, she is SOOOO happy to have soft, nonhairy legs.

1 comment:

Colleen said...

WOW - I can't believe that Sara is that brave!! I've never even tried the waxing. Wow.
And the picture of the facials with cucumber slices is WAAAAY too sweet!!!! :o)