Wednesday, October 1, 2008

For the sake of posting

Incase there is people out there who are checking this blog and maybe are getting frustrated with my lack of posts lately, I am posting now for you all. Honestly, I have to think really hard to figure out what to post about.....

....oh, how about I did my first card workshop, these will be held monthly....so if anyone is reading this and wants to come have fun too, leave me a comment and I will add you to my phoning list!! I will post pic's of what we did, maybe later today :o)

....oh, and Jada just bumped her head and she came running to me and wanted me to hug her and consol her! Now, for those of you who know her, know that this is RARE!!! Jada never wants to be asked "Are you ok?" She normal response would be to yell and say "NO"! Never any tears or alarm. So this felt really nice to be able to cuddle her and let her cry on my shoulder and ask if she was ok, and just get love in return.

....Jada also told me today that she doesn't want to get bigger. She is still 2 (by her standards, I try to get her to say that she is 3, but NO I AM 2)

....oh, and the eavestrough guys are here today!! They phoned yesterday and asked if they could come today and do it, so that is great news. Let the rains come down, or snow, or maybe just leave this beautiful weather here for us to enjoy as long as possible. That is my vote.

....oh, and Casey has been working his butt off lately, this past week! I just need to say that I love him so much! He is such a great provider and is willing to go the extra mile in order for me to stay at home for the kids. I cant wait now till her gets a break and we can spend some great family time together. Which will probably be Thanksgiving weekend when we go to Saskatoon for the weekend to attend Tannis (my cousin) & Brian's Wedding. So excited about that....

....and on that note of the wedding, I bought some new black dress pants and they are SOOOO comfy. I never thought that was possible. Dressy and comfy. Yum. They cinch and hold and lift all in the right places and I cant wait to wear them. (First I have to hem them, had to buy them long since they were out of regular length)

...well for not being able to think of anything to start off with I sure came up with lots to say! Hopefully my posts come more reqularly again! Love you all for reading!!

1 comment:

Colleen said...

:o) Thanks for the update (even though I knew most of it already, I still like to read your blog!) :o)
That's so cute that Jada is still "2". Heehee