Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Happy Stamper

That is what I am! I spend time downstairs at my craft table, and was a busy woman! I got all my stuff designed for my Stamp-A-Stack Christmas Workshop next week (actually 2 of them). And I was so please with what I came up with. I can't show any of those pictures here, YET, since someone might be lurking who might come. I dont want to give anything away.
PLUS, I then spent time finishing this project that I have been making for my Mom. It will be her hostess gift for hosting the workshop in Assiniboia next weekend. It is a calender for the year 2009. It will sit on a desk and just flip the page for the next month. I know I dont take very good pictures, but please imagine the beauty. Oh, and it wont just have the one big lopsided ring on it. While in S'toon this weekend I will be picking up two cute ones. I also included a picture of a month, to show. Each month is different. On this May one, the brad in the center of the flower is really a rhinestone and shimmers. Just cant see it in the pic.
AND, I also made a card for Tannis & Brian's wedding this weekend! I hope they like it. Their wedding colors are brown & blue, which I think I captured here! Two of my favoritesest colors to work with on cards!
ALSO, I worked on a really cute tag holder with some matching tags. Now I dont want to give away info on this either, since I will be displaying it at my workshops. Possible to be made at a future workshop. It is so darn cute, I am in love with it. It's hard to see, but there is swirls on the brown base of the card, behind the B.
Whow, once I get my juices flowing, I just never want to stop. And when they flow, the flow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I'm lurking, and LOVE them! You have such a great style - simple, classic and fun! - Carla