Friday, October 17, 2008

Thanksgiving Wedding - Part 2

So, here are some pictures from the reception. They had the photo guest book, so this is where the family photos where taken. I think everyone looks a bit wonky, but so be it. The reception was at the Radisson Hotel, very beautiful. Here the happy couple are dancing the first dance.
And here the little girls, Amber, Jada & Sara, are closely watching that first dance. Sara always is saying that she is never getting married. But she sure does love weddings. She is mesmerized by everything that is going on. Jada was following in her footsteps, and watching closely too. (I later asked Sara if she wanted a dress like Tannis, and she said "YES, it was so sparkley". Hum.Sara dancing with the bride.
OKay, okay. This is a funny picture, b/c Eric & Sara were in charge of the camera all evening, and I guess Eric had been trying to get a good picture of Casey & I (and Jada) dancing. It felt like he was papparazi and he had a zillion of them already, so I put my hand up to tell him to stop all ready. Well, he said he hadnt gotten a good one yet (the lighting is so bad for my camera) and if I wouldnt have put my hand up, it would have been the best one yet. So, this is as good as it got.


1 comment:

Colleen said...

I love everyone's outfits! Casey's dresspants and blazer look really good together :o) and I love your purple sweater and top. It looks like fun - I wish I could go to a wedding dance!