Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Teacher Gift #1

Today I have been working on gifts for the kids teachers. One is finally done. This one is for Mrs. Ruetz (pronounced Ritz). This is what it looks like closed.and here you can see the inside. It contains four thank you cards and matching envelopes.
Here are the four cards that are inside.

I forgot to take a picture of what it looks like when you untie all four sides. It is so pretty. Thanks to Lauren M (her blog is listed in my favorite places to go, My Time...). She has been a huge insiration to getting me back downstairs and at my cards..
So one down and one to go. Hopefully it is still raining (did I just say that) and I can go back downstairs. Jada and Lexi and loving being down there with all new toys to play with.

2 comments:

Colleen said...

Wow Shayne, that looks beautiful - you are so talented!! :o)

Hadassah said...

Wow you have gotten really good at that. Amazing. Thanks for posting pictures of the kids. It sure has been a long time.