Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Grandma's House

So, First I will share about the weekend at my Mom's house. The kids had fun playing badminton in the quonset, okay I had fun too! :o) The pictures where too dark to share.


Jada enjoyed looking for fish in Grandpa's waterfall/fish pond.


And just enjoying being outside.

Later that evening, I took all the kids (and the Johnson kids too) to go see Indiana Jones 4. It was so busy that we were one of the last people to get in. Kimberly and Lereigh could not get in due to being sold out. So awesome. But their theatre is pretty small for a town that big, in my opinion.

1 comment:

Colleen said...

Wow, I never saw this post until this morning - badminton sounds great! We saw Indiana Jones 4 last week in Saskatoon too - it was good! :o) Glad you had fun at Grandma's House!