Monday, June 16, 2008

Got the camper to the Lake!!!

This Saturday we loaded up our camper and headed out to Lake Pelletier to park it for the summer! It felt so good to get it out there. Here the kids are all loaded up in the trailer for the ride out. We had our neice Kate, and Sara`s friend, Taylor with us as well.Once we got out there, the rain came in spurts. So when the sun shone even for 10 minutes we were outside playing away. Here I was trying to learn how to do chinese skipping. Sara sure got a laugh out of me.
Here the girls whre showing me how it really was done. They did a great job. Jada just had to be in there with them, thinking she was doing it too. Usually she was just creating chaos.
Out for a walk down to Camp Lemieux (spelling not sure). I use to make this walk as a kid with my cousins ALL the time. We would see how close we could get to the camp without actually disturbing it.
And of course, Eric is in a tree. Something that his Uncle Nathan has sure been a big influence with. He`s got the skipping ropes hooked up there and the girls where swinging off the picnic table and landing on the ground. (Eric actually ended up getting a tick in his hair that we later found and had to pull out. We figure this is when he got it. Ouch)
So we only spend the one day out there, and we were sure sad to leave again. But summer, here we come.

2 comments:

Colleen said...

Congratulations!! :o) Looks like you had lots of fun!
We did get the lawnmower, and used it already - it worked great! I didn't call at first cuz I thought you wouldn't be home, and then my day got away on me. But, THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey guys! That is so great that you have a trailer out at the lake with the rest of the fam! Does this mean you will be able to come out when we come home? Did I send you the schedule? Can't wait to get out there and see everyone!!