Sunday, June 1, 2008

Kitten update

So here is Royal. Holding the kittens.
And Jada trying to hang on to him. Though Rhyme did come and take the kitten away from Jada right quick.
A kitten all snuggled up in Eric's chin.
And Sara snuggling a kitten so nice.

Kittens are now purring. And hissing when you first come to the box. It is so cute. Rhyme brought me a kitten at 430 this morning and did her usually meowing marathon for a while. Then at 630 I could hear kittens meowing in the distance and I caught her carrying her third kitten UNDER JADA'S BED!!!! So I had to climb under her bed at 630 and pull out these kittens. So now they are in my closet hidden under my hanging clothes and the door partially closed. Hopefully she feels better tonight about their location. I'm gettin tired. :o)

No comments: