Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Confirmation

My first instinct was to start this post with "SO", and then realized I maybe start that way a lot, so here is to something new.....


On Sunday, my younger brother Nathan got Confirmed in the Luthern Church in Assiniboia. (Hard to believe he is almost 14). I must be getting old, b/c I was 14 when he was born. Huh.


He is the one with red hair, right in the middle.









My Mom sang in a trio for the offering special music. She is the one on the far left. Love her so much too!






















A pic of me with my kidlets. Love them so much I could eat them up!!!!



















My Uncle Fred & Auntie Sherry came down for it as well. It was so nice to see them for a bit too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow it was great to see pictures of your family. It has been years since I've seen any of them. I can't beleive Nathan is that old already! Wow time flies. Glad to hear everyone is doing so well.