Monday, June 30, 2008

4 more days...

of kittens that is. This Friday they turn 6 weeks old and that means they are going to new homes. I will miss them, but did I ever mention that we are keeping one.?! I know I did. So here they all are trying to cuddle up ontop of a cat house. Now, it's not very big, but they all managed to get up there, even if parts of them are hanging off the edge.


One tidbit of info, Lily (the one we are keeping, she is squished up against the wall) wags her tail like a dog. Now normally when a cat wags her tail it means she's mad....but not Lily. When she is playing with anything, anyone, anytime, she is waggin her tail. It is so cute. I have a video and I am going to try to upload it. Now bear with me, I tried to upload a video one other time and it took forever and then it errored on me. So frustrated.
(oh and I just noticed that you can see my horrible bathroom lino. Please pretend that it is a nice slate looking floor in a neutral color. Thanks)

1 comment:

Colleen said...

oh, I love the neuteral slate floor!! Its just beautiful.
:o)
teehee
Lily is so sweet and that is SUCH a CUTE picture of them all... thanks for sharing it!