Monday, June 30, 2008

Sunday at the Lake

Sunday we went out to Lac Pelletier and it was so beautiful there. I'm sure it was hotter in Gull Lake so we were so thankful to be at the lake to play in the water. But you know what happens when you take three kids + a lake full of WATER + the beach full of SAND and you get = MUD PUDDLES. YIPPEEE!!On our side of the lake at the dock at my Uncle Ron's and Aunti Barb's cabin, they have all kinds of water toys. Eric and Sara enjoyed the boat & dingy. Though once they both hoped into the boat it was the perfect time for Mom to jump in the water to tip them over. Well, I never tipped them all the way, but filled the boat with enough water for them to finally be WET. When I jumped in, I unfortunetly hit a big, sharp rock and now have a gash on the bottom of my foot. It hurts, boo hoo for me. But it was so worth it to be able to spend some time with Eric and Sara in the water.Chillin on the water front, drying off.

1 comment:

Colleen said...

those are also BEAUTIFUL pictures... loved them.

I hope your foot feels better soon!