Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Mini Golf @ Cypress Hills

This was a nice end to our couple days in Cypress. By all means we have no Tiger Woods on our hands, but they did have fun. Oh and the end putt, the one where you have a possiblity of winning a prize, has only one prize to win. A free game. My only thought is "please dont win, please dont win" . We are leaving, and I am not staying for another game. And who knows when we will be back. "Bzzzzz", the first buzzer goes off and Eric has won a free game. Ahhh. "Bzzzz", the second buzzer goes off and Sara has won a free game. Jada's turn, I know she wont get it all the way in to end this, so I just help her hit the ball straight, "Bzzzzz", the third buzzer goes off for a third free game. So now I have three tickets for free games at Cypress Hills Mini Golf. If anyone is going soon, let me know, you can have them. Or hopefully they are good next year (if I can keep them that long without losing them)





No comments: