Monday, August 11, 2008

Day 7 - Fri. Aug. 8

So the final day to drive home. We werent going to stop at Calaway Park but as soon as we saw it along the highway, we felt the log ride calling our name. "just a couple hours" we said. Yeah well 6 hours later we finally started home again. We all did have a lot of fun. Jada was just the right height to ride the rides by herself. I cant believe how big my little baby is getting. (big sigh here) And Sara was the right height to go on all the ones with Jada but also tall enough to do some bigger faster spinning ones too. Eric was tall enough to finally ride the roller coaster. Eric was such a thrill seeker that he went on all the crazy scarey rides, over and over again. Like the Storm Chaser in the picture, it goes completely upside down, and really high up. Sara's picture is in a spinning one, where you are in control of how much you spin. Yeah, I am glad I didnt go with her, she was going too fast for me. Jada's picture is in the bumper cars, and she did very well, to my surprise. She could get that car going and making it turn and everything. She loved it when Sara would bump into her. We all where able to enjoy the log ride. It is our favorite there. Sara and Eric fought over the front. Even Jada made it and liked it. Casey left the park with a sick tummy from all the rides the kids convinced him to go on. :o) I stuck with Jada on her rides.

So all in all, this was one wicked vacation. I couldnt have asked for a better time with my family. These memories we will cherish forever.

1 comment:

Colleen said...

No kidding these are memories that will last forever... I'm just so so so so so so so so happy for you that you guys finally got to go on a big family vacation!!!!! AND I also CAN'T BELIEVE how big Jada is getting!!!! Her OWN bumper car???? Woah. I wouldn't have believed you if I hadn't seen the picture.
I'm so so happy for you! :o)