Thursday, August 28, 2008

Girl Genius

Okay, so I may be bragging here, but I honestly dont remember Eric or Sara being able to draw people (or anything for that matter) until they were older.


So, Jada was doodling on her magna doodle the other day while she was sitting on Casey's knee, and she just was like, look daddy. So he looked and it was totally people. She could tell us all the parts of these people. Their arms, legs, eyes, nose, mouth and hair. She must have just picked this up from watching us draw people for her all the time. Though, I always make stick people when I would draw for her.
So proud of Jada for her artistic ability.( I do have it on video, but I have proven incompetant for adding video's here, so sorry)

1 comment:

Colleen said...

WOWWEE!! wait to go Jada!!!
Looks like you've lot a future artist on your hands! :o)