Thursday, January 8, 2009

Wii

So the Wii turned out to be a big hit with the whole family. It's nice that we are all playing a game together, while standing and being active. This is the first gaming system that we have purchased (we did have my brothers original Nintendo for a while, and a garage sale PlayStation that Grandma Harvey bought for Eric) and I think this is a good choice.

Here Sara is teaching Jada how to bowl. She is an amazing teacher and Jada was a fast learner. The kids had me doing it too, and boy did my arms and shoulders hurt the next day. Not use to this kind of movements. Though I did beat everyone that challenged me, both at home and at Adam's house in the afternoon.
Here, Eric must have done something great, his face is sure intense.

Here Eric and Sara are boxing. Sara kicked Eric's butt two times in a row, but she did pull some muscles b/c it hurt for her to breathe for the next couple of days.

Sara bought the American Idol game with her Christmas money so we have been singing our hearts out as well. And for someone who doesnt sing on key, and is now trying to on the game, my vocal cords HURT after i'm done one song.

1 comment:

Colleen said...

:o)
That's AWESOME!! I love that its a video game but Sara pulled a muscle... that's SO FUNNY!! And I'd love to hear you guys singing to American Idol!! I'd love to try a Wii out sometime.. Sounds like a blast!