Tuesday, January 13, 2009

New Years Day!

New Years Day we got to spend with some of my family in Shaunavon. It was nice to see all of those that made it. Especially my cousin Stephanie & her hubby Geethan and their boy Lucas. They are living in Halifax right now, so it is nice when they can make it home. A highlight again, I am sure, was a snowmobile. My cousin Dana's husband Wade pulled the kids in their sleds. The first pic here is Sara. Oh and Jada and I just enjoyed getting outside to enjoy some small hills.
Oh, Jada liked it when I pulled her and she kept telling me to go fast. Well, Mama hadnt been workin out for a while so faster was harder.

Here is Eric going for his ride. It was a fast and crazy one that he was totally beaming about afterwards.
So, that probable is all my pic's from Christmas. And I will get on to other stuff.

1 comment:

Colleen said...

Looks like it was a blast! :o)
snowmobiles (wait to call it what we'll understand, by the way!) heehee... anyway, snowmobiles are the best! (sleds too, I suppose)