Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Tobagganing

The Christmas Season came with some great snow and some warm weather. The kids and I took full advantage of this nice weather and headed out to do some sledding. This first picture is proof that I did go down the hill. Here Sara is teaching Jada all about snow angels.
Eric going down the hill.

Sara going down the hill.

These were fun times. I think this is the first year that I have owned ski pants since Eric was born. Can you believe that? I always just went in my long johns and jeans and I must have froze. So this year I spent the wopping $20 and got some ski pants. Great investment!!! I wore them quite a few times over the holidays. It was great to be able to play with the kids and be warm.



2 comments:

Colleen said...

YAY for ski pants!! :o) Looks like you had lots of fun. The girls are too cute making their snow angels.

Happy Birthday to Sara, by the way! (and happy anniversary of becoming a mommy of two kids!!)

Colleen said...

oh and I really like the new background too!!!