Monday, September 22, 2008

Leaves

This past weekend, the kids have noticed that the leaves are starting to fall and create little piles along the edge of the road. Since moving to Gull Lake, Eric & Sara along with a boy across the street, Bradley, they have been gathering the leaves to make big leaf forts. So, this past weekend was the start of a messy yard for me. I enjoy watching them work so hard to gather all those leaves from along our streets, and bringing them to my yard to dump and then jump and play in the pile. Now the mess does not bother me, but I think it may be a pet peeve to Casey. He is so frustrated with the crunched up, messy, blowing, leaves in our yard. ... alas, this will all start over again next weekend. Once we get a really great pile I will take their yearly pictures to go on the wall of them in the leaf pile. Our cat, Rhyme enjoyed the leaves too.

Unlce Nathan & Sara
Jada and Lexi
Bradley Eric & Sara and the wheel barrow. They even get the wagons out as well to haul leaves!

No comments: