Friday, September 19, 2008

kids, kids and more kids

Well, this week has been a week full of kids. I do some babysitting during the days to help bring in a little income. Plus, I just love kids, especially the little little ones. So right now I just thought I would share this really great moment with everyone. I have a 1 year old, 2 1/2 year old, 2 3/4 year old, 3 year old and a 5 year old, and they are all playing really great right now. It almost seems quiet and controlled in this house. I know in a few minutes I probably will have to get moving and stop a fight or a sharing incident or get a bottle or change a diaper or something. But in this moment, it is amazing me that my house is quiet with 5 little ones here. Maybe I should go and see what they are really getting in to. Heehee. Oh yup, here some come. "What are you doing Auntie?"

1 comment:

Colleen said...

You're so good at taking care of all those little ones Shayne!! I miss living closer to you so that mine can be a part of that group too!