Monday, September 8, 2008

Girls, girls, girls

We had Carla Chabot do our family pictures this past weekend. And it was a blast. I cant wait to see the pictures and all the beautiful things she does with them.
These pictures are not from her. The girls where feeling very photo genic when we got home, so while Dad slept and Eric was making power point presentations, the girls went downstairs and goofed around. Sara and Jada had matching blue jeans for photos and their butts are so cute.

Jada wanted to take pictures too, so I am here too.

Enjoy their goofiness!!! Oh, notice the nice new carpet. And the stairs! Casey did a GREAT job! Now for the paint!





2 comments:

Colleen said...

Ooooo! HOT LADIES!! :o) And I LOVE that carpet! Can't wait to come see it.

Anonymous said...

I can not beleive how big sara is..she is turning into quite a pretty little lady...I think she was like 3 or 4 the last time i saw her in person...crazy