Monday, June 1, 2009

The NEw Trailer!!!

Yup, we got a trailer. The old motorhome was feeling a little cramped this year. WIth the kids growing, and a new dog. This trailer will give us much more options on where we would like to camp. Right now we are parked at Lac Pelletier, with my family on their lot. We are so thankful that my family is willing to have us hang out there all summer long.
Right where we are there is this wonderful sand hill and the kids spent most of their time up there playing. Sara barried Jada in the sand first!!!
Then Jada buried Sara in the sand. I think Casey might have gone up there to help with this one!

This is me, chillin in the sun. I think Jada had the camera AGAIN!!


1 comment:

Colleen said...

Jada is an awesome photographer!!
You are Gorgeous! :o)
and
Congrats on the new trailer - it is awesome!!! More pics please - inside tour please!!