Monday, June 1, 2009

New Puppy Update!

Okay, I know it has been FOREVER since I posted here. I actually lost the cord that connects my camera to my computer, so I was feeling very lost. Then, when I told my good friend Colleen, she came to my rescue. She suggested that I take my camera card and just insert it into the computer tower. DUHHHHH!!! Yeah, so that is what I did. Thanks Colleen for being so computer savy.

Since I ended with Copper, I will start with Copper! THis first picture was actually taken a while ago already and Copper is bigger than this already! But it gives a good indication against Jada on how fast he is growing.Here he is just two weekends ago sitting on our chair at the lake. He looks like a little old man to me! OH....he loves the water. Whenever Jada is in the tub (or anyone who'll let him in the bathroom during their bath and/or shower) he is hanging over the edge wanting to get in. He usually ends up pretty wet by the end of her bath. SO I started just telling him to jump in once I have pulled the plug. He does gladly. He just stands in the tub and I shower him down with his shampoo. He loves water so much, that when we went to my Mom's one weekend, he dove into their fish pond. Head first. Casey said it was pretty funny.

This is just another comparison picture with his teddy bear.

1 comment:

Colleen said...

Wow, that is a great comparison to see the difference in Copper's size vs. Jada's from April till now! Wow. He is such a cutie!!! :o)