Friday, June 5, 2009

Jada Update

So the Doctors office called to ask Jada to come in and be checked out. As the swelling started to come down a bit in the afternoon, I did find a bug bite above her eyebrow. So she was having an allergic reaction to a bug bite. I need to give her children's aereus for three days to make sure it goes down all the way. Also, I am to carry benadryl along with me incase she reacts to other bug bites too. What kind of bug bite her? I have no idea. Maybe spider is my quess. Cant be mosquito, b/c she's got a couple of those and no reaction. She's not awake yet this morning for me to see how she is, just I'm sure she will be just fine.
OKay Edited to say that I am surprised this morning that it is still so swollen. Her eye is right shut today. Man, I need to keep an eye on this!!!

Have a good weekend everyone!!

1 comment:

Colleen said...

Oh Shayne! I hadn't seen this post before I talked to you on the phone just now... poor girl!! That does not look comfortable at all! I hope the swelling goes down and is totally gone soon! Like tomorrow!! Enjoy your weekend at the lake. :o)