Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Teacher Gifts

For Christmas, I was told by Sara that I needed to make something for her teachers. And since I was making for Sara's teacher, Eric was wondering what he was giving to his teacher. So the quest began to find something for their teachers. Of course, it needed to be a handmade gift. I made sample after sample, until I found what I thought would be the cutest thing to give.

So pic #1 here is showing all six of the projects completed. Each teacher got one of the packaged, and one of the orange container.

And what you may ask was in those cute packaging.
Pic #2 shows the tic tac holder!! (This was not to tell the teachers they had bad breath. heehee)

And Pic #3 here shows this cute accordion style book that holds 6 mini tags for them to add to several different occasions.

No comments: