Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Christmas Concert

Eric & Sara had their Christmas Concert last Thursday and they did such a great job! I love it when they dress up for me. Dressing up for Eric is a huge crisis, and I have to forewarn him that he will be wearing "dressy" clothes way in advance or he melts down. I am happy to say that this time, he just got dressed and never said a word. Thanks Eric!

Sara on the other hand, "I HAVE NOTHING TO WEAR" was the crisis. Which I was in total agreeance with. She has grown so much in the past month or two, and none of her nice clothes where fitting. So Thursday, while she was at school, I ran into Swift and bought a TON of clothes, so that when she came home from school she had a lot of clothes to try on and options as to what she could wear. She did a great pick. I thought she wouldnt like the skirt I picked out (she never likes the same things as me) but she LOVED it. All the extra clothes have been returned to there appropriate stores, and she had a great outfit to wear.

Jada loves dressing up in skirts & nylons, so she was a doll to dress. OH, I did do Jada's hair after this picture was taken. (Eric still looks totally casual in my opinion, but that is getting dressed up for him, heehee)

1 comment:

Colleen said...

I know I"m commenting on every post, but I just have to say that your kids are gorgeous and I agree, I love their clothes!!!! I also understand about Eric, cuz Trev is the exact same way - that would be dressy for him too. We went to church on Sunday (Christmas service for us - that's as Christmassy as its gonna get - and he owns an awesome black suit, brand new red dress shirt and awesome tie, and what does he wear?? jeans, and a long sleeve "waffle shirt" with a 5 year old royal blue baseball t-shirt over top (one with the letters peeling off of it...) grr. I have no control, I tell you!
Sorry, this blog is supposed to be about the Harveys... I just had to vent!
Eric, Sara, and Jada look great!!