Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Paper Chains!

Our poor Charlie Brown tree was in need of a face lift to make me feel more festive. So out came the scrapbooking paper, paper trimmer and tape. I cut a whole bunch of strips so the kids could put together a paper chain. At first the older two were kind of reluctant, thinking I was lame. But once they saw Jada and I have fun doing it, they joined in right quick. (Notice they are all still in their jammies, AND they have eaten lunch already. Great Day)
So they made a really long chain and it actually fit around the chirstmas tree the prefect number of times. (Here they are seeing who's is the longest)
And on the tree! Ahhhh, I love it! Maybe we will do popcorn strings also (maybe next year)

1 comment:

Colleen said...

That's a great idea Shayne, for looks AND for entertainment of cooped up chilren on a cold day!! Nice work! :o)