Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Sorry

WOW, if there are people out there who would like to ready my blog. I am so sorry that it has been WAY too long since I have been here. I really had a busy November (and its not over yet). So, we'll just start with TODAY! Today I am packing up my tote to take it to the library. I am doing an advent calendar and christmas tags there tonight. I LOVE the countdown calendar. It is so rich with reds and greens. I will post a pic after, Cant spoil the surprise. The kids loved it so much, they asked if we could keep this new one instead of our old one I made last year. It really is Christmasey and beautiful. (Not that I am vain).

So my day will consist of packing and making sure I have everything I need. Hum, do I do a snack? Oh I will need to think on this.

Jada & Sara have dance today! Jada is loving dance. She has even taught Eric how to do a proper "pie" and 'diamond'. Oh it is so cute. I have it on video. (But I think he wouldnt like that to be out there, since he is doing ballet)

I have been working my way through 'The Big Cook' cookbook. ( It is a recipe book designed to cook a lot of meals in one day and freeze them) I have made three so far, and I plan to do another tonight. 2 recipes are keepers and 1 was not. So the quest continues. My goal is to know at least 7 recipes that my family likes and then in January, DO IT! Since I hate cooking, and the planning, this should help with having good meals on the table, escpecially when I dont feel like doing it.

Well, that is all for now.

1 comment:

Colleen said...

I want to see Jada doing her dance!!! :o) And, where did you get the cookbook from? It sounds like an awesome idea!