Wednesday, July 9, 2008

WOOHOOO!!!!

Okay, swimming lessons went great today. Sara was doing great on her diving. Her form is so better than mine ever was or ever will be. She's such a fish. Eric's class started out treading water for a minute, and that's all I got to see since Jada's lessons start right after Eric's. He's the one far away.Jada went in with her class today. I did start out in the pool with her, but she totally unlatched herself from my leg and was playing with the other kids. So by the end of her lesson, I was standing out watching from a distance. YIPEE for Jada! Her reward was a ring pop, so she knew she had to stay with swimming lessons to get it.




as a side note: last night Sara put a tatoo on my back. Today at the swimming pool, someone came up to me and said "oh nice tatoo, when did you get it" It is so a fake, but I really do want to get a tatoo, just a bit chicken still.

1 comment:

Colleen said...

YAY YAY YAY for your swimmers!!! :o) And those are nice pictures too!