Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Girls afternoon out!

Well lookey here. The girls went out for some fun time today. We got our toes painted. They are wonderful. Now, Jada doesnt talk to anyone if they ask her a question, but today when Bobby asked her what color she wanted her toes, she clear as day said "purple". She was so excited to be a big girl like Sara and I and have her toes painted. They are purple with a pink flower. She's already smudged them. But they are still cute, and she still LOVES them. She went over to Grandma Harvey's and said "see my pretty toes". Sara got brown, blue, orange with a pink flower. I think they are so funky. Maybe I will get something like this next time.
And I got fish in the sea! I hope my girls enjoyed it as much as I did.


1 comment:

Colleen said...

Wow - those are BEAUTIFUL nails, ladies!! I especially love yours, Shayne. :o) That must've been so fun - you're such a fun mom!!!