Tuesday, July 8, 2008

kittens down to 1

Last night we took the last two kittens out the Adam & Cathy's farm and so hopefully our house will slowly defuzz from them and Casey can come off his alergy med's. Oh and Rhyme is so engorged, I feel so sorry for her. I am keeping Lily off of her, and she is just so uncomfortable. I know some of you can sympathize with her.

Oh and we took Eric, Sara and Kate out for Miso (a Japanese restaurant) last night and I am happy to say they all ate until they were STUFFED!!! Eric's favorite was the crunch rolls, so now we have to double order those. Sara's favorite was Tempura. So great we can now take them without freakin out.

1 comment:

Colleen said...

Are you KIDDING!!?? Wow!!! I can't imagine them eating and enjoying Miso! WAIT TO GO ERIC AND SARA!! :o)

And wait to go Jada at swimming lessons.

And I really like your new look here...
:o)