Sunday, October 3, 2010

Fabulous Fall

I love the fall! And my kids love the fall. There is so much fun to be had when all the leaves start falling off the trees. And this year, it was one day green leaves, next yellow, and then the next day they where laying on the ground. The kids have always bagged as many leaves as they can and build a fort either in our yard or the yard across the street. This year it is across the street and I think the last time a count of bags was brought in was close to 100. They even go along the streets to collect leaves. Shovels and wagons are used as well. This year, Jada got a power wheels quad for her birthday, so the wagon was tied up to the back, and she was in charge of hauling the loads home.
It's been two years since I have had a nice picture of the kids in the leaves, and this year Eric only let me take one, Sara a couple, but I'm sure that Jada wouldve posed for me all day, but here are a few highlights.



The bags where originally lined up to be football lines, and the kids where tackling them. But it has since been built to a fort. I will have to get a good picture of that and add it on here. I think Copper has just as much fun as the kids do. I would have to say that fall is his favorite time too.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: