Sunday, September 26, 2010

First Day of Kindergarten

WOW! I know these posts are really out of order, but I also know that I really want to put them up so bear with me as I get through all the summery and early fall stuff here.
Jada started Kindergarten this year. SIGHHHHHH. Mamma bear needs a big hug. She goes Tuesday & Thursday full days. She did such an amazing job going to school and is so excited to be with her friends and stuff. Recesses however, are a bit of a challenge for her. She is crying during recesses, because she misses me. Tearing at my heart strings. But she is being a really good girl and pulling through. Sara & her friends are also helping with the transition and playing with her & her friends during recesses. Yeah for big sisters. (Plus, 2 weeks ago she had a dislocated hip for 3 days and that made it even harder to be at school, since I didnt know what was wrong at the time). Pictured below is her outside the school, putting on her shoes at her locker (man those are hard to do when they are new), Daddy helping her pull out her supplies from her backpack, and leaving the classroom for pictures (on the first day, yeah and notice the orange shirt. We are getting retakes. ~ I always let the kids pick what they wear for picture day and they always turn out great, but Jada just got this new orange shirt to try to expand on her colour palette of pink & purple and that is what she chose to wear that day....hense retakes now.
One of Jada's favorite parts of school so far is Mr. Munshaw's music class. She says he is so funny. We are so sad that this is his last year teaching. He will be missed.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Colleen said...

Oh My, they just grow so fast. And Jada, in FULL days at school!! That is a BIG deal. Poor dear - I hope recesses get better for her soon! I just can't believe what a big girl she looks like at school!