Saturday, August 21, 2010

Day 1 - Wed. Aug. 4

1. Left Gull Lake at 945am and Copper stayed at Harold & Shirley's. Trying to get to Banff. Long Day.
2. At Medicine Hat, stopped at Kal Tire to get an oil change for the van and Jada threw up. (Yes, I dont know what happened with this, but maybe the combo of not eating breakfast, driving and it being hot and then all she ate on the drive was a yogurt. So I dont think she was sick since right away after she threw up, she ate an entire junior burrito from taco time and an iced tea. So an interesting start. It had been a long time since she has thrown up and she shocked herself. She just wanted to know how that happened. Poor girl.

3. Dad forgot blankets so we had to buy blankets. (I also forgot my camera so I had to buy a new one. Found a cheap digital at Wal-Mart. I hope it works okay) I dont think we are going to make it to Banff today.

4. Drove to RedCliff and had to turn back because Mom had to mail Jada's DS. (A return policy I bought on it and thankfully I did, cause now I get a new one when her's broke)

5. Surprise we made it to Banff and got a site. I am so excited.

6. When we stopped in Calgary to get gas, these motorcycle people were there and we helped them get going (boosted there bike) and in Banff we are camping right beside the same people.

7. Set up the tent. Mom is making beds and Dad and us kids are getting fire wood.

8. Went to bed!

No comments: