Friday, July 23, 2010

Sleepover

Sara had her cousin Kate over for a sleep over and they were sleeping in the tent in our backyard. Jada wanted to do it too, and so she did. I really didnt know how it was going to turn out but they all did great. Sara loves to sleep in the tent so I wasnt worried about her. Jada however, I thought for sure wouldnt stay. They watched a movie together on Casey's laptop and had snacks in the tent and then half hour later I went out to check on them and Jada was sound asleep while the big girls where still chatting. Jada had her own airmattress and the big girls where sharing the other one but when I went out in the morning, Kate had moved the Jada's mattress and Jada was snuggled in the Sara.
Oh it makes me so happy to see my two girls like this. I'm so proud of Sara for taking such good care of Jada out in the tent.

No comments: