Thursday, June 3, 2010

Jada's Kindergarten Orientation

May 31, 2010 ~ My last baby is dropped off at the big school at 1pm. I was feeling so flustered over this new era that we are entering, that I forgot to bring my camera. AHHHHH. Hope some mom's will share a few of their pics with me.

Jada was ecstatic to be going to the big school. She is so ready for kindergarten. We have a bit of work to do over the summer to finalize that, like writing our letters and numbers, and counting to 100. Stuff that will come with time, but we'd like to start now to give her a good start, since these are not strong points of hers.

She loved being there with her friends. Olivia and Adam where with her in the afternoon class, which made her heart sore. (Since Adam has proposed to her and she said yes, and I have it on video. Will post if I can figure it out.)

I on the other hand was a crying, blubbering mess when I left the school. Full out crying in my truck. When Eric went to kindergarten, I had Sara at home to distract me (still cried though). When Sara went to kindergarten, I was almost due with Jada so that kept me distracted (still cried though), now that my BABY was at kindergarten nothing was at home to distract me (other than Casey and packing to go camping, which was a blesssing). But come September, a whole new era is starting of all three kids being in school. What will I do with myself? I cant think of it yet, but will take it as it comes.

1 comment:

Colleen said...

Hooray for Jada!! And HUGS to you, my dear...