Monday, March 9, 2009

Yogurt

This is a typical site here at our house. I know that some of you will be shreiking that our cat is on the table, but yes, she joins us for the end of breakfast to have a treat of yogurt (or the cereal milk). This is Rhyme, our pregnant cat, and he slowly creeps closer and closer to Jada as she is having yogurt. Until finally Jada shares.
As I am typing this, Rhyme is laying on my legs and I can feel her babies moving. LOVE IT!!!! Due date (by my calculations) should be sometime around March 18th. Stay tuned for pictures of the babies when they come.

1 comment:

Colleen said...

I just think there is one small problem - Rhyme is pregnant right? I think that means she is a "she", not a "he" - to my understanding, anyway. ;o)
HEEHEE
just had to tease you - it was a funny typo.
That must be the coolest feeling ever to feel kitty babies moving. Can't wait to come and meet the new additions! :o)