Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Going to a Birthday Party!

Jada got invited to go to a birthday party! It was her friend Abby's 4th birthday, and she had all her little friends over. It was so exciting. I dont know who was more excited, Jada or I. We got on some nice clothes, picked out a present and card (mom made of course), and headed out the door. I stayed for the party since Jada has been having some issues with me leaving her. They planted a tiny flower pot, so hopefully we take very good care of these. They broke a pinata, and played played played. It was fun to watch all the girls together, since these are the girls that will be in kindergarten together.
So here is a picture of Jada as we are heading out the door. I know the socks dont go so well, but it was COLD that day.

1 comment:

Colleen said...

Jada is so cute - and it looks like shes wearing a crown in this pic! :o)