Thursday, March 12, 2009

chocolate milk

Okay so this morning is starting out a little wonky. Sometimes if we have two jugs of milk in the fridge, we will add chocolate syrup to one milk for a treat. Last night was one of these times that I made chocolate milk for the kids (okay, I really enjoy it too). But Casey & I went out last night, so we didnt get to enjoy any of it. So here is where the wonky comes in. I'm tired this morning, helping the kids get their lunches packed. I cut up strawberries for them, and thought it would be nice to have some strawberries on cereal this morning. So out comes the Special K Satisfaction (love this cereal), I add strawberries, get out the "milk" and sit at the table. The kids are watching me pour chocolate milk on my cereal. Once I am finished, Eric just says, "Uh Mom, do you know you just poured chocolate milk on your cereal?" WHAT!!!!!! So the day started out with a lot of laughs. And yes I did eat the cereal. Would I do it again? I sure hope not.

1 comment: