Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Rhyme & her babies



So our cat, Rhyme, had her babies on May 23 in the evening. She had 5 kittens and they are so adorable. I had to play 'midwife' with the first one, which makes me so thankful for being so obsessed with researching on the internet. (Casey thought I was nuts for looking up all the info to be prepared)



So this is a picture of Rhyme maybe a week before her kittens where born. Eating, like always, she was eating.

And here are her 5 beautiful babies. (sorry the picture is so small, I will try to do better next time) The one on the far right is named Lily (if its a girl, I havent checked yet) and I think she will be our keeper, but time will tell which one is going to have the best attitude towards a two year old. :o)




2 comments:

Colleen said...

They are SO SWEET!!
I got home today and realized I was so busy trying to get William to touch the kitties and telling Trevor to hold one that I never even TOUCHED one! argh. I guess we have to come out again now! :o)
Congratulations again on your beautiful babies!!!

Jinny said...

Aw I love kittens! It's been such a long time since I held a kitten. enjoy!