Friday, May 30, 2008

My Poor Eye & Baseball games & Rhyme

Okay I am whining now. I just woke up to my eye being gooped shut, red, swollen and burning sore. I took my contacts out and hopefully it feels better tomorrow to put it back in. I see the eye doc again on Mon. and he wants them in for 3 full days before that, so I am pushing it now.

Oh and Eric had a baseball game in Maple Creek last night and they did awesome. Won by a landslide. I forget the score. Did some shopping at Bargain SHop and Fields (love them) and found Jada a Dora tent. Jada & Lexi have been playing hard since she woke up.

And Rhyme insisted on bringing me her kittens this morning at 615. She brought me 3 in my bed, and so I moved her 'bed' to my room and she is now happy with that, but she was howling this morning and wanting outside. I sure hope she isnt in heat and wanting some action. AHHHHH!!! She left me with the babies so she could go out and galavant. What a chicky!

1 comment:

Colleen said...

That Rhyme! What a girl!!

And a Dora Tent?? WOOHOO!
:o)
Thanks for the fun tonight at Miso.
Hope you have a great Sunday!